Film Submission Form
Please take your time and carefully fill out the form. You should be careful with the clarity and authenticity. If you have a question to ask, please go the rules and eligibility policies page first.
- Film submission form must be written in English and submitted online.
- You can submit one film using this form once. To submit another film of yours, use this form twice and submit one after another.
- Press [?] icon next to the fields for field specific help.
- There is no restriction for choosing the subject of the story (unless a specific subject is mentioned under any category) but the film must be a children film i.e. it should be made for or related to children.
- There are no country barriers for submission except Israel and Taiwan.
- There is no limit of duration (unless a specific duration is mentioned under any category).
- Filmmakers are highly advised to check the information and spelling before submission. No changes or edits will be considered once a submission form is submitted.
- After the submission, you will be given a registration code, which you must remember to write down on the DVD pack of your film.