Film Submission Form
Please take your time and carefully fill out the form. You should be careful with the clarity and authenticity. If you have a question to ask, please go the FAQ's page first.
- Film submission form must be written in English and submitted online.
- You can submit one film using this form once. To submit another film of yours use this form twice and submit one after another.
- There is no restriction for choosing the subject of the story (unless a specific subject is mentioned under any category) but the film must be a children film i.e. it should be made for or related to children.
- There are no country barriers for submission except Israel and Taiwan.
- There is no limit of duration (unless a specific duration is mentioned under any category).
- Filmmakers are highly advised to check the information and spelling before submission. No changes or edits will be considered once a submission form is submitted.
- After the submission, you will be given a registration code, which you must remember to write down on the DVD pack of your film.
- Last day for submission is : January 10, 2019.
Watch this video before you proceed!
If you face any difficulty while submitting your film, please send an email to [email protected]
Taglines, often called slogans, are catchy, enticing short phrases about the film to sum up the plot, tone or themes of a film.
ফিল্ম ট্যাগলাইন হল শ্লোগানের মত। একটি ছোট্ট বাক্য বা একাধিক শব্দ যা মূলত ছবিটির গল্পের মূলভাবকে খুবই অর্থবোধকভাবে প্রকাশ করে।
Example: "Every child is special" - Taare Zameen Par (2007)
"Some memories are best forgotten" - Memento (2000)
"একটি দেশ, একটি সংসার, একটি চাবির গোছা, একটি আন্দোলন" - জীবন থেকে নেয়া (১৯৭০)
Synopsis: A summary of the major plot points and characters of a movie script. The one paragraph synopsis is useful in finding the essence of the story because it must state very briefly and simply WHO, WHAT and HOW.
'সিনোপসিস' বা 'কাহিনী সংক্ষেপ' ছবির স্ক্রিপ্টের প্লট এবং চরিত্রগুলোর সাথে পরিচয় করিয়ে দেয়। এখানে খুব সহজে এবং সংক্ষিপ্ত আকারে গল্পের “কে” ”কী” এবং ”কীভাবে” বর্ণনা করা হয়। ফলে কয়েকটি বাক্যে মূল গল্পটি ফুটে ওঠে।
Example: Ratatouille (2007): Remy is a rat, constantly risking life in an expensive French restaurant because of his love of good food, as well as a desire to become a chef. Yet, obviously, this is a rather tough dream for a rat. But opportunity knocks when a young boy, who desperately needs to keep his job at the restaurant, despite his lack of cooking abilities, discovers and partners the young Remy. Its up to the two of them to avoid the insane head chef, bring the rest of Remy's family up to his standards, win his partner a girl, and, of course, produce the finest Ratatouille in all of France.
Please give the synopsis in the original production language.
A logline is a brief summary of a film often providing both a synopsis of the program's plot, and an emotional "hook" to stimulate interest.
লগলাইন দ্বারা একবাক্যে চলচ্চিত্রটির সারাংশ বলে দেয় যেটি সাধারণত ছবিটি সম্পর্কে আগ্রহ তৈরির উদ্দেশ্যে অনেকটা বিজ্ঞাপনীয় ঢঙে লেখা হয়ে থাকে।
If the film has no dialogue, please write "NO DIALOGUE"
A premièr is the debut i.e. the first public presentation of a film. A film will often have many premières:
If for the first time it is shown anywhere in the world.
South Asian premièr
If for the first time it is shown in any South-Asian country.
If for the first time it is shown in Bangladesh.
A biography, or simply bio, is a detailed description of a person's life. It involves more than just the basic facts like education, work, interest, and birth; it portrays a person's experience of these life events.
- Please start the biography with your name.
- Please write it in third person.
Just mention the film title and year. You may also add the film type if necessary.
The Revenant (2015)
- If you upload a photo that is bigger than 2MB in size might result an error.
- If you upload multiple photos that sum up greater than 2MB in size might result the same.